Making Random Create Your Own Dolls




       Hi guys! AG recently added some more options to Create your Own! I thought it would be fun to make some random dolls with a die (dice). I did this once while I was not blogging, and the combinations were really cool. They were way better than anything I could ever come up with. 

        But before I get into that, here are the new options! 

       They added the Kaya mold!




       Two new short hairstyles

       And a new outfit and accessory set.

       Ok, so here’s how this is going to work: 



       Each option has its own number. (1,2,3,4,etc) I’ll roll a die (that’s the singular form of dice) and whatever number I land on is what I pick! I’ll be starting with skin color. There are 6 options, so I’ll roll a six-sided die. 



       I rolled a 1! That means light skin with warm olive undertones. Here’s our doll so far:



       Next up is face mold! There are 6 options here as well. 


       3! 


       3 is square, which is the Jess mold! Next up is the option for freckles. Since it’s yes or no, I’ll flip a coin. Heads is yes, tails is no. 



       Tails, so our doll will not have freckles. Next is haircut. There are 12 options here, but the hi-top curly comes in limited colors. 

       Spinning the 12-sided die, I got 9.


        

       Hmm… interesting. 

       There are 9 hair colors. There is no 9-sided die, so I’ll spin the 10-sided. If I get 10, I have to spin again. 



       3! 



       This is kind of cute. 

       Next up is eye color. I’m going to flip a coin to see if she should have eyes that are the same color, or eyes that are mismatched. Heads is same color, tails is two different colors. 


       Heads- so she will have two eyes the same color! We just need to figure out what color that will be. There are 6 eye colors, you guys probably know the drill by now. 


       4! 

       Four is light brown. 

       I’m not going to worry about the clothing for now, because I want to make another doll. 

       Starting over, I got 6 for skin color. 

        That’s very deep skin with neutral undertones. Coincidentally, that was the skin color the doll I pick to start with had. 


       4 for the face mold. That’s the Sonali mold! 


       No freckles.

       6 for the haircut. That’s medium tight curls. 


       2 for the hair color. Blonde hair. 


       Same colored eyes, color 2- hazel!

       I’m not sure how I feel about this combination. What do you guys think? 
       
        Starting over one last time! 

        Skin color is 4.



       Face shape is 1. 



       No freckles. 

       Hairstyle - 1. 



       Hair color 7. 



       Different color eyes! Left is 3 and right is 6. 


       I actually think this doll is the best one I’ve made today! 







       Which one did you guys like best? I personally think the one with pink hair is my favorite. I like how her eyes are different colors, but are similar. Plus, the Addy mold rocks! 

        Hopefully you guys enjoyed this post. I thought about making it a tag, but decided not to, so if you want to do this post too, then go ahead! Have a great week and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! 

Comments

  1. Viola (otherwise known as the blogger who has a name that has nothing to do with her content)Apr 17, 2023, 9:20:00 AM

    HA! I totally love that the AG added boy dolls to it! I am going to make one too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I may or may not have a new doll on my wishlist because of it…

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun idea! I love to mess around with the CYOs lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to mess around with it too!

      Delete
  3. The pink hair is cute! But, I think I like the short curly hair. That hair is so fun and the skin tone and eye color go really well together. Such a fun post! 🥦🥒🥕🍽️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The short curly hair is really cute! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. OOO more options for customizing yessss! Finally!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! A new face mold has been long overdue!

      Delete
  5. Me: *looks at title* This is my ideal Saturday.
    I'm definitely going to do this! I love to play around with CYOs! This was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thank you! I love playing around with them too. I actually made this post and I was like, “This feels like a style of post that RJ would make.” Have fun! ;)

      Delete
  6. Ooh, this is a really cool idea! The first one is my favourite, but I'm a total sucker for the Jess mold! Playing around with the CYO generator is pretty fun and I'm glad they added new hairs and a new face mold. I like trying to make myself, except my hair is awkward and never fits neatly into AG's styles!
    -ForestPoodle88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jess mold is one of the best! I think it was my favorite for a long time. I always try to make myself too, but my hair is kind of weirdly in between curly and wavy, so I feel that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: