The Dolled up Tag


 
       Hi guys! I’m super happy to have been nominated to do this tag today! The amazingly awesome RJ created this tag herself and it looks really fun. I already love to dress my dolls up in different aesthetics, so this is right up my alley! Here are the rules:

1. Thank whoever tagged you. (THANK YOU SO MUCH, RJ!) 
2. Link back to the creator. (Adventures of AG Dolls
3. Use the featured image in your post.
4. Tag 1-4 people. 

       So, if you want to see the details as to how the tag works, click on the link to RJ’s blog, and that will take you to her post. Basically, I need to spin a wheel to pick which of my dolls I am going to dress. I used the same spinner as RJ



       Uh, yeah, I hope no one’s missing. 



       I spun it and I got Kirsten! 

        Next, I need to spin for the aesthetic that she’ll be dressed in. Here’s the list: 

Cottagecore

Preppy

Girly-Girl

Tomboy

Retro

Formal

Minimalist

   


        I got tomboy! 

        After some Pinteresting (“Pinteresting: Verb; the act of looking on Pinterest for an idea of what to dress your doll in.” See, I totally copied that off Google and definitely ✨didn’t✨ make up that word and pretend that it’s actually a real word.) here’s the outfit I came up with!



       Ha, this outfit is so unlike something Kirsten would wear; she was hoping for cottagecore! I think it looks pretty good. The turtleneck is from the AGOT Girl Scout Uniform, the Cargo pants are from the Coconut’s Best Friend Outfit, the button-up is from Courtney’s Shirt and Tie set, and the shoes are Courtney’s Hightop Sneakers. 

      That’s pretty much it! Oh, yeah, I have to tag other people! I will be tagging:

Viola (Viola Smiles



      Ok, that’s all for now! I had so much fun! Have a great day, and remember to eat your vegetables! Bye! <3

Comments

  1. Yesss I love random challenges!! This was sos cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow! I literally just posted this! Lol YESS!! It was so much fun!

      Delete
  2. BROOK IS GONNA LOOK SO SWAGGY SLAY, GIRL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess!! I can’t wait to see her swaggy slay outfit!!!!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, you did a great job! I really enjoyed this, and I'm glad that you did too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it was really fun!

      Delete
  4. Viola (otherwise known as the blogger who has a name that has nothing to do with her content)Apr 15, 2023, 5:10:00 PM

    *Me realizes I have got an tag from a blogger * Um, I thank you so much this is truly an honor and I will do my duty dutifully. * ALSO ME* YAYAYAYYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA I GOT TAGGED!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I’m the exact same way!

      Delete
  5. I love it!!! Your taste in all things dolling is as remarkable as ever!!! This outfit is smashing!!! I love all of your beautiful dolls and each and every garment in which they are dressed. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: