Min-Ji and the Roses

     
       How is everyone this fine Monday? I noticed yesterday that our roses were blooming, so I decided to do a photoshoot with Min-Ji! 


       I kind of like how Min-Ji looks slightly downward, so it’s like she’s looking at the camera but also not. 

       This photo was giving me so much trouble during editing. I finally decided to go with kind of a rustic-y vintage vibe with them because it fit the lighting better. 

       It had just stopped raining when I took these pictures and the ground was so wet. I ended up sacrificing my reflector since it was too bright outside to use it, anyway. (My poor reflector has gone through a lot. I dropped it in a pool one time.) 



       Ooh, yes! I love this photo. I really like the angle. 

       Here’s the same photo but with the background less blurred. 

       I also really like this picture. I don’t think I’ve ever done a photoshoot with Min-Ji before. She’s definitely super photogenic. 

       And here’s a full-body one. I’m not crazy for it, but I like how the rose is in front of her. 

       And here’s another full-body picture. I think I like the angle better, but the flower is covering quite a bit of her face. 

       This one’s filter is pretty extreme, but I’m kind of liking it? The unedited picture was weirdly green. I really love how she’s centered in the bush, though! 

       Min-Ji has this one little piece of her bags that sticks out. Molly used to have two little strands like that, too. This picture was also weirdly green. 

       I like this picture a lot. I think the way Min-Ji is framed is cool. 

       Same thing but zoomed out a bit. I like it! 

       And behold, my favorite picture from this photoshoot! 

        Well, that’s all for now! I’m SO sorry I promised extra posts last week and didn’t post any. I had several in the works, but then I had to do THE WORLD’S MOST TIME CONSUMING HOMEWORK! I’ve actually been super crazy inspired to blog, I just haven’t had the time. And, yuck, my finals are coming up. We’ll see where all that inspiration takes me when it’s summer and I have nothing else to do. ;) Have a great week and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! 

        - E, the girl behind Just Dolling

Comments

  1. wow, I love this blog! the photos are awesome and i love the captioning! keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love these! I feel like JLY 4 can be photographed really well or really badly, and you did amazing! I love the framing in the twelfth and thirteenth pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so amazing! I'm obsessed with her corset top, and the flowers are all so pretty! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It’s funny that we booth posted photo shoots with our #4s this week. I’m obsessed with her top, too!

      Delete
  5. Min-Ji is honestly so cute and her outfit looks great! And your pictures are really nice! How do you take such good photos??
    -ForestPoodle88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I’ve been doing AG photography for several years, and I’ve picked up some great tips! There may or may not be a post with photography tips in the works. ;)

      Delete
  6. Viola (otherwise known as the blogger who has a name that has nothing to do with her content)May 20, 2023, 6:52:00 AM

    BY JOVE! Your soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo talented girl! I think you should be a professional photographer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Being a professional photographer would be REALLY fun!

      Delete
  7. The color scheme was amazing!! I love it!! 5 stars from me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Your comments always mean so much to me!

      Delete
    2. Your reply's mean to much to me!!!

      Delete
  8. AMAZING AS USUAL!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so beautiful <3 But I think my favorite is #11. Min-Ji is a stunning doll!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: