The Playground Photoshoot

       Hi guys! I’m sorry my posting has seriously been so wonky. It’s really just because my brain is on vacation mode, and I can no longer meet a deadline. Please don’t throw rotten tomatoes at me. Thank you. Anyway, yesterday I took some pictures at my old elementary school playground, which is right across the street from my house. 

       If you’re wondering, “E, why would you take pictures at a school when there’s still summer left?” It’s probably because I saw stores starting to put school supplies out at the beginning of June and it ruined my whole summer. 😉 Do you guys know that feeling? 



       Starting off with our first photo. I love how saturated it is! I really love the overall blue tones throughout this photo shoot. You also get a very nice look at the spot I slipped on ice and sprained my wrist at in fifth grade. 



       Here’s the second photo. Pretty sure the only difference is she’s looking a slightly different direction…? 



       Again, pretty sure she’s just looking a different direction. This one is kind of “meh” to me. Actually, now that I look at it again, it’s not meh. Indecisive much. 



       I LOVE this full-body shot! But, it’s kinda crooked. Let’s uh… blame that on the sun that was in my eyes. 



       Here’s the same shot, but digitally straightened. I like them both! 



       Her face looks so glow-y in this picture!! I love it! Thank you, reflector! 



       I was going to say this was the same picture, but I’m pretty sure she’s centered differently. I love how much the extra light on her face brings you in!!



       This might be my favorite shot. I think the angle is a nice contrast from the typical portraits that I find myself taking. 



       Aaaaaand, we’re back to portraits. By this point, I was too hot to take pictures that weren’t in the shade, especially since I still had to bike home. 



       This photo is kind of cool and dramatic, I think? I might make that her new profile picture. 



       At this point, I was running out of ideas, so here’s a wide shot of her waving? I can’t say it’s my favorite. 



       Again, waving. It’s better, but I’m still not sure how I feel! 



       I think this one is better. She looks very cool. Cool as in 😎, because it was definitely not cool weather-wise.



       Aaaand one last photo before I got too hot and went home. I loveeee this one!! It’s pretty much the same as the above one, but a lower angle! I think that adds a lot to it! 

       That’s all for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this photoshoot! Let me know your favorite photo in the comment. Have a great week, and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

Comments

  1. Definitely back to school vibes…maybe you’re more ready to go back to school than you think! 😄 I love the straightened full body shot…so cute! And, why can’t I find cute outfits like that? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack! No I’m not!! I like that one, too! Lol!

      Delete
  2. I love the pics with her hair down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! Her outfit is adorable, and all the blue tones compliment her eyes so perfectly! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her eyes were just glowing! It really makes me want a blue-eyed doll. *eyes bank account* I loved the one from the angle below Courtney!
    I drowned my sorrows about school supplies coming back into stores by buying pastel highlighters and color-coding everything I own. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were! I like that one, too.
      That’s a great idea lol!

      Delete
  5. These were awesome! I love that last picture. Her outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like the last one, too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: