Petrichor (A Photoshoot)

         Hey friends! The other day it was super rainy... and I was super inspired! I was absolutely dying to take doll photos, but it was too rainy for the initial photoshoot I had planned. So, during a small break in the rain, I took Min-Ji out for a photoshoot instead! I am so happy with how these turned out, so hopefully you guys enjoy them as well. 


     I don't even know exactly what to say here. It's just *chef's kiss.* My friend actually asked if this was photoshopped because of how blurred the background is in comparison to Min-Ji. (It's a result of portrait mode on my IPhone.) I told my friend that she way overestimates my photoshopping skills. 🤣


    This one is basically the same, but with less of a blurred background. I think it's even better than the other one. A while back, I was bored and decided to give Min-Ji a nose ring. It's just a stick-on rhinestone that I found, but I really like it on her. 


       I can't get over how beautiful the sky looks here. That's all I have to say. 😭


    And what's a photoshoot without a picture of the doll's shoes? The puddle that she's standing in is so shiny and reflective. I just can't handle it. 


     This photo is more "meh" to me, but I still thought it looked good enough to include in this post. 



    I really like this one! I think it's fun. The way she's posed kind of gives the photo a life-like quality. 



    Here's essentially the same photo, but zoomed out. It's really cute. 



    Random question, but does anyone else ever feel evil adding a vignette to their photos? Like, "MWAHAHA, YOUR EYES WILL BE DIRECTED TO THE CENTER OF MY PHOTO... AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!" Just me...? 



    I can't get over the bokeh and the effect from the cloudy sky! I'm very tempted to do more rainy day photoshoots in the future. 


    I don't know what to say here. 😝



    I am OBSESSED with this one. I mean, absolutely obsessed. It's one of the best pictures from this photoshoot. I love how she's posed. 



    This one is great, too. The sky looks so dramatic. 



    Here's the same one, but full-body, of course. Not exactly sure what that pose is, but it sure is cute.



    AND THIS ONE! GUYSSS, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! 



    BUT IT'S EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL FULL-BODY!! JBAJDBHASGAH (Yes, that was an excited/obsessed keyboard smash.) 



The perfect photo doesn't exist-

Guys. 

What is this. 

I'm ending this photoshoot here. Have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! <3




Comments

  1. Min-Ji looks so beautiful! Cloudy/rainy day photos are really the best, and I love Min-Ji's raincoat!
    Side note...I had to google what "petrichor" was and it is a word I never knew I needed in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They really are, and the results were so worth getting a little wet. That raincoat has been waiting for years to be used in a photoshoot!
      Ah, it’s a pretty neat word, isn’t it?

      Delete
  2. All of these photos are gorgeous! I actually think the "meh" photo is one of my favorites, so I'm glad you included it! What a great way to spend a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so aesthetic! Someone explain why when I saw the first photo I felt like I was actually standing out in the chilly aftermath of a rainstorm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was magic! ✨📷

      Delete
  4. This is so aesthetic ahhhh! It looks like something that would show up on my Pinterest feed! Min-Ji looks so cute and carefree, and of course your amazing skills make the photoshoot perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much, Reesa! Ironically, that's kind of what I was going for!

      Delete
  5. These turned out so pretty <3 I love the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: