***CLOSED*** I'm Doing a Q & A!

     


    Hey guys! I've decided that it might be fun to do a Q & A! I think most people know what a Q & A is, so there's not a lot to say, but I'll be accepting questions until I feel like I have enough to do an exciting post! You can ask your questions here in the comment section, or in the Google Form I made. The Google Form is completely anonymous, and no email will be collected. 

    Feel free to ask me any questions about my collection, doll opinions in general, or even just about life. Disclaimer: if I don't feel comfortable answering a question, I won't answer it. But, the more questions you guys ask me, the more fun I think this will be! So get creative and ask random stuff, I won't mind! 


    Here's the Google Form: https://forms.gle/nBDj9h14PpqmMTHF8


    And that's all for today! Have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3


Comments

  1. Ooh!! Okay, here are my questions!

    How long have you been collecting AG dolls for?
    Which doll in your collection is your favourite (if you have one)
    Which retired AG doll do you want the most?
    What's your favourite AG accessory pack?
    Have you gotten any more AG dolls this past month?

    Lol, that's all I have for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your post of answering them! <3 Here are some questions:

    1. What has been your greatest inspiration with doll blogging?
    2. (You may have said this in a previous post, but...) What was your very first doll?
    3. Do you have a favorite, photography or writing, when it comes to blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love q&as! I filled out the form and threw in some non-doll related ones just for funzies. can't wait to see your answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I gotta come up with some good questions now!
    What's your favourite word? (Or you know, just a word you like)
    Books or movies? (and, okay, this next part is possibly more complicated, obviously don't answer if you don't want to, but if you were dividing your dolls into team "books" and team "movies", which side do you think would win, based mostly on numbers?)
    Who's your favourite AG historical? (bonus question, is it more because of their personnality/story or because of the time period?)
    Anyway, have a nice day and I hope your veggies are very tasty!
    -FP88

    ReplyDelete
  5. My turn! Do YOU eat veggies? And, if so, what is your favorite veggie? Which doll would most likely be the biggest vegetable lover? And, why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Here are my questions. Sorry if some are repeats!
    Which of your dolls looks most like you?
    If you could bring back any retired doll, who would you bring back?
    What retired outfit/mix and match collection do you wish you'd gotten while it was available?
    And finally, what do you most want from AG right now?
    Can't wait to hear your answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are stellar questions! I can't wait to answer them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: