Black History Month ~ A Photoshoot

Hey guys! February is black history month, and I wanted to do a photoshoot to celebrate! I'm super happy with how these turned out, so hopefully you guys enjoy them too! 


I always feel fancy seeing photos that I've put work into making a set for. The behind the scenes, however, are never as glamorous as the final shots. I used a roll of paper for the background, and I love how smooth and professional-looking it turned out. Also for real though, I love how their skin tones pop against the background. (Which was kinda the point, so I'm glad that worked out.) 


I am just rediscovering how completely photogenic Melody is. All of these dolls are insanely photogenic, but since Melody is one of my older dolls, I haven't used her in a while. She's definitely going to have to get her own photoshoot soon! 


Grr... you can see some of the creases in the paper in this one. I tried to edit them out but I didn't have the full version of either of my editing apps so I couldn't. 🥲


I have a love-hate relationship with this one. On one hand, I don't love the angle, but at the same time, I kind of love the angle. Also I think the framing is pretty good...? It's also hilarious to me that all of the dolls are looking in different directions. 


By the way,  in case you guys are curious, we have, from top left to bottom right: Cecile, Rowan (TM 112), Addy, Claudie, Toni (TM 31), and Melody. 


Not sure what this angle is... I can't tell if it's working or not.

And yeah, that's pretty much it. I hope you guys enjoyed! This was a shorter photoshoot, but it was really fun to do and I'm happy with how it turned out. I actually took, like, 10 billion more photos, but they were all pretty much the same. You get how it is. 😉

Have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

 

Comments

  1. A beautiful way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo shoot was magnificent! Your talent never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos turned out so great! I love the idea behind this photoshoot <3 Representation is so incredibly important!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addy is so gorgeous! agh I don't need more dolls but you make me want an Addy so bad!! lovely photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Addy really is a stunning doll, and I recommend her if you decide you do need more dolls!

      Delete
  5. Girllll these pictures are so pretty!! I didn’t even notice the crease in the paper. Your dolls are all SO photogenic and looking so stunning in this shoot!! You’re right, their skin tones pop against the background SO well. If some of them go missing in the middle of the night… well, it doesn’t wasn’t me who took them!! *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! Good to know we have one less suspect if my dolls go missing! 😉🤣

      Delete
  6. So many gorgeous dolls! <3 I love how their outfits coordinate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: