NEW MEET THE DOLLS PAGE??

     


    Hey guys! I don't have a new post for this week. However, there has been a different project I've been working on lately, and I'm ecstatic to finally be publishing it! If you've looked at the Meet the Dolls page lately, you may have seen just how much of a mess it was. Many of the profiles for my dolls were incomplete, and combined with the fact that I have so many dolls, I felt like it was unorganized and difficult to navigate. I LOVE reading other AG blogs, so I am not one to underestimate the value of a Meet the Dolls page. 

    So, for the past few months, I've been working on pulling together information about my dolls, taking pictures, and of course putting the whole thing together! I could not be happier with how it turned out. 

    



    You'll find the new page is arranged to look like the yearbook for Piney Grove School of the Arts, the fictional school my dolls attend! (I also need to point out that their mascot is a Thylacine. I've had way too much fun with this.) I can't even begin to explain how much I'm in love with this, you guys. Like any yearbook, you'll find a list of students, along with their school photo! I do find this page is best viewed on a computer, but it will work on any device. This makes finding a specific doll easy. But my favorite part? Well, if I were, for example, to click on Julie's picture... 


    Each picture is linked to a profile!! Each profile has standard information like name, age, grade, personality, and interests. This is honestly the part that took me the longest, but seeing the final result made it worth it. 

   I really hope you guys find this page easier to work with. I'm obsessed with the way it turned out and I think it's perfect for if you want to learn more about one particular doll. I'll be back next week, but in the meantime, have fun exploring the Meet the Dolls page! And as always, have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3




Comments

  1. I love it!!! This is super cool, and I can tell how much work you put into it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super proud of how it turned out!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool concept! I can't wait to check everything out. Does their mascot have a name? Ty the Thylacine, maybe? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! Definitely one of the best Meet the Doll pages I've seen <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you posted this over a month ago and I've been properly awful at commenting, but what you've done is awesome! I can't imagine how long that took, but I think it was well worth it!!
    -FP88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok but we're totally even because I've been awful at commenting on your blog too-
      Thank you so much! I'm really happy with how it turned out, so it was definitely worth it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: