Radiance ~ a Photoshoot

     

    Hey guys! I'm back with another post! Over Thanksgiving break, I took some photos of a doll I haven't gotten to introduce yet- Rebecca! I've had Rebecca since July. (Which was forever ago... oops.) She's a super special doll to me, because I got to pick her out at the AG store in Washington DC! I looked through so many boxes of wonky Rebeccas before finding this one, and I'm absolutely obsessed with her! Naturally, I thought she would be a great doll to do a photoshoot with. I just recently did a photoshoot with Addy during golden hour, and this one captures similar autumn vibes. But honestly, I'm here for it! For some reason, these photos were super tricky to upload, so I didn't include all the shots I took, but I hope you guys enjoy them anyway! 



I love the bokeh! Rebecca is slightly backlit here, similar to the lighting in my last photoshoot. 


Isn't Rebecca just the sweetest?? Ugh, I love her so much! 


I didn't edit these photos, but I don't think they look half bad. 


And here's one I took in a different spot. We were at my grandparents' house when I took these, and I saw this tractor on their property that I thought looked pretty cool. The photo might look better with a little bit of editing, but I think it's nice! I also brought some of my vintage Barbies on this trip, and got some pictures of my 1960's Ken in front of this tractor! I did a lot of playing around with perspective with Ken, and it was really fun. I'll have to share some of those photos some other time. 


Pretty similar to one of the previous photos, but this is definitely my favorite shot! Rebecca looks so sweet here. She's always adorable, but in this photo especially. 


I feel like the framing is really wonky here. 


This one is really cute!


...but here's almost the same photo with slightly different framing, and I can't decide which one I like better! I'm thinking the first one. 


And one last photo, taken in a different spot! This photo is pretty decent! 

That's all for today! I kind of rushed this post so that I could get it out on my regular posting day, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless! Have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3





Comments

  1. aw, Rebecca looks so cute! I love how her curls looked when they were all lit up. such a gorgeous doll and you did a great job photographing her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tractor one is my favorite…almost like she’s been transported. Great pictures, E!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty, and Rebecca is truly such an adorable doll. Such cute fall vibes! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't usually like the Josefina mold as much, but there's something about this Rebecca that I can't get over. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: