High Hopes ~ A Photoshoot


    Heyyy there, friends! How's it going? I don't know about you guys, but we never really got the beautiful fall foliage where I live this year. Everything sort of went straight to being dead! The outside looks so dead and depressing, and with daylight savings over now, I've been in a bit of a funk- especially when it comes to photography. I was really looking forward to fall photoshoots this year. 🥲 Regardless, I thought I might try to take some photos to get inspired again. I love how they turned out! I wanted to do a photoshoot with some of my historical stuff, and Addy's striped dress absolutely screams autumn to me. She wears this dress in the short story High Hopes for Addy, so the name of the post is homage to the book! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these photos!


I took these photos at my neighborhood park. As you can see, there were still a few trees and bushes that had leaves, unlike pretty much everywhere else within walking distance. The grass is super dead, though. This photo is a little bit dark, BUT GUYS, SHE'S BACKLIT AT GOLDEN HOUR. IT DOES NOT GET MORE DREAMY-AUTUMN-VIBES THAN THAT. 


This is one of the photos in this photoshoot that I'm insanely proud of. The bokeh and the gold light in the background is to die for. It looks so professional!! 


I think Addy's pose here has so much movement! 


This is another one of my favorite photos from the shoot! The angle is everything!! My Addy is Beforever, and this was the first time I tried to do her pre-Beforever meet hairstyle. I think it looks really good!


Not my favorite, but still a great photo! 
But the grass looks so gross. 😖 


This one was taken in a different spot, so the lighting isn't as great, but I love that angle!


This one is cute as well! I wish it had more gold tones from the sun, but I'm pretty sure the sun was starting to go behind a cloud at this point.  And is it just my Chromebook's poor quality screen, or is it kinda blurry? 


Not my favorite, but I do like how orange the sky looks behind her. 


I guess this is the only full-body photo that I ended up keeping, but I love it! I was scared to get too much of the grass in the photo, but I think it actually looks good. And the bokeh in the background is top-notch. 


Now this... this is my favorite photo from the shoot, no competition. It looks soooo good! I could totally see AG using a photo like this for their promo pictures. 

That's all for today! I hope you guys enjoyed these photos! Have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! Bye!


Comments

  1. These pictures are so pretty! I love Addy so much! I really want to get her some day. But that dress and headband 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Addy is amazing, I definitely recommend her.
      I know, right? Too cute. 🥰

      Delete
  2. These photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah those were so pretty! I love Addy so much and you made her look gorgeous! currently reading this on a chromebook so I could not tell you if they're blurry or not, but all of them looked amazing to me and I loved the bokeh and Addy's hairstyle! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoouuuu so, so much!! I love Addy, too!

      Delete
  4. These photos are so pretty! I love the late fall vibes it gives, and now I want to try taking photos at golden hour! It's too bad that happens at like 4:30 and there are no more leaves at all now. Also, Addy is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to see if you do end up taking golden hour photos! Golden hour happens at about the same time here, if not a little earlier, although the trees are trying hard to hold onto their leaves. I'm sure the photos would still turn out great if you did a photoshoot at golden hour!
      Isn't she? AG doesn't do Addy justice!

      Delete
  5. These all turned out so beautifully! <3 I love the last one especially. Addy is such a gorgeous doll!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: