Poolside ~ A Photoshoot (Entry for Dollympics Week 4)

 

    Hey guys! Oof, I'm only just now getting a Dollympics post in. I've been super busy this week, but I had a chance to take these yesterday evening. I kind of hate them, but it is what it is.


I took these at my neighborhood pool. I wish the background was more exposed.

I don't know why I decided to take pictures of Grace. I was felt like it.

This one looks very similar to the first photo.

I was scared she was going to fall into the water. She did fall at one point, but she fell backwards.

This outfit is technically the beach volleyball outfit, but I decided to take her to the pool. Is she doing swimming events, or is she cooling off after a game of volleyball? It's up to you to decide.

I tried to kind of make it look like she was in the water, since I wasn't feeling dedicated enough to actually put her in water.


And that's all! Have a great week and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3



Comments

  1. Why does Grace look so good in red?? Like, really, she's rocking that bathing suit!
    Don't worry, I was later than you on my post (and that helmet is still not done . . .)
    -FP88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Like, I was not expecting her to look good in red but here we are.
      I read your post, that helmet is awesome (even if it's not finished)!!

      Delete
  2. Grace looks fabulous! These pictures are so pretty. Thanks for the submission!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty pool, and Grace really is stunning in that shade of red! Now I want Grace, alas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you!
      I'm honored that these photos had that effect on you lol

      Delete
  4. These are such pretty pictures!
    Glad you didn't drop her in the pool! *flashes back to when I dropped Petal in the pool for a photoshoot* It happens...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: