LOOKING AT THE AG X BARBIE COLLAB DOLL (Part 1)

     


      Hey guys! I’m super excited to finally have the AG X Barbie collector doll in my hands! I tried something new: an unboxing video. It’s not the best video I’ve ever seen, but I hope the chaos of the video brings you some enjoyment. I plan to post a review with detailed photos later this week. 


This link will take you to watch the video in Google Drive. It was too long to upload through Blogger. 😅


     Have a great week and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

Comments

  1. You are the best. The unboxing video was so real…sweet and fun! I was as nervous as you were throughout the process. Can’t believe you left us on a literal cliffhanger. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much!
      I mean, I had to get you guys to come back! 😂

      Delete
  2. not me shielding my eyes at the end lol
    She's so pretty! I loved this video, the style is so real (and also your hair is gorgeous)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my life literally flashed before my eyes when she fell but I had to include it somewhere. (She's okay, she fell on carpet! 😭)
      She's even prettier IRL... I didn't realize until I was done filming that you couldn't see her in most of the frames so hopefully I can get some pictures that do her justice.
      I'm so glad you enjoyed the video. 😅 It was definitely new territory for me!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Omg this is brining back memories! I have quite a few of those in my possession!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: