Some Barbie Photos For Your Viewing Pleasure

 

    Well hello there! Am I writing this at 8:00 on a Monday night because I was camping without cell service all weekend and didn't put together a post for this week? 


    Yes. Yes I am.


Anyway, this evening, I was playing around with some Barbie photography, and I thought, "why not share these photos?" Usually my Non-AG photoshoots don't get many views, so I know you guys would probably rather see American Girl stuff here, but I'm proud of how these turned out and thought it would be fun to make this post. 


This is Ella, my Barbie Looks 13. The Looks line was created for doll photographers, and I'm literally obsessed. She's so photogenic, has amazing face screening, and not to mention how much articulation she has!! Don't mind me, I'm just obsessing over here. 


I wanted to play around with portrait shots using multiple dolls, so I brought in Teddie. She's a playline mermaid that I rebodied. (I have no idea how or why I've picked these names for my Barbies... don't question what kind of name Teddie is.) 


Wow, we've magically transported to a different background! It's kind of funny that I have random poster boards sitting around my room, but that's what I used for these backdrops, so it clearly comes in handy. :) 

And I saved the best for last! I sent these photos to my friend and she told me this pose was "yummy," whatever that means. I'm definitely a sucker for the posing opportunities I have with dolls that are more articulated than AG! Both of these girls have 22 points of articulation, versus AG's 5, which is obviously a HUGE difference and opens a lot of possibilities! I had a ton of fun messing around with these photos. :)

And that's all for now! I hope these brought a little happiness to your day, if nothing else! Have a great week and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3 









Comments

  1. These are really great! The articulation does give the dolls very natural positions. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: