Ephemeral Sunset ~ A Photoshoot
Oh my goodness, guys. I have been so boring all summer. The last time I posted was June 8th, and I haven't felt inclined to actually finish anything I've started. Oh well. I'm like 60% done with the new Meet the Dolls page, so I can at least claim to be a little bit productive.
I definitely wanted to get a photoshoot in this week, so please enjoy!
I took Toni to a local park during sunset. The photos are simple, but I like them! It's hard to beat sunset photos.
Okay, where do I start on life updates? I think I'll start with one of the most significant! I've finally reached the point where I'm ready for a job other than just babysitting and lawn mowing. To make a long story short, there's a very well-known craft store that's opening a location in my town. I got a job with them to help set up the store, which will roll over to a customer service position when we open. I'm really excited for it! When this posts, it will be my first day working!
I love the light leaks around Toni's face. I honestly forgot how short sunset can be, so I didn't get as many shots as I wanted, but I had fun with what I did get.
This week, I'm leaving for vacation! I won't be bringing a doll, or my camera, because I'm a bit anxious about the distance. I'll definitely miss posting next week, but I don't think anyone will mind.

I really like Toni's outfit! I dressed all my dolls for updated profile pictures, and I got creative with a lot of what I came up with. That made it hard to choose a doll to take pictures of, I think, because they were all ready for the spotlight. Something in me said to take Toni, though.
I mean, look at that bokeh. Come on!
I love this framing.
I've already run out of things to talk about because I feel like the things that have been going on in my life aren't really blog-worthy.
I'm going to stay light on commentary because it's getting late and I want to finish this post!

Not crazy for this one, it was getting dark.
I like this one better, though!
And this one, too.
And one final picture!
That's all for today! It's really nice to get a post finished again. Have a great week, and as always, remember to eat your veggies! <3













A truly gorgeous photoshoot, as always <3 I love #5 especially. Congratulations on your new job! That's awesome! You should be so proud of yourself.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Hailey!
DeleteAww, the orange light reflecting off her hair is so cool!! Also, the Strawberry Shortcake t-shirt <3
ReplyDelete-FP88
Thank you!
Delete