Marie Grace and the Mums

       Hello everyone! I guess this is my first official post- very exciting! I’m going to try to post every other Monday. I would post once a week, but I don’t want to bite off more than I can chew right now. 

        Anyways, a couple weeks ago, I took my beloved first doll out for a spontaneous photo shoot. Here are my photos! 


       I love this little close-up so much. I never realized how photogenic Marie Grace is until now. 


        I know Marie Grace can be hard to find, but if you ever get the chance to own her I 100% recommend her. I seriously get so excited whenever I see another Marie Grace. 


I don’t know why the texture of her hair and body look like that, but I still love this photo.


<3 When I put together an ‘All my dolls’ post, I’m definitely using a photo from this photo shoot for Marie Grace. 


       This might have to be her profile picture. 🤔


       I can’t choose a favorite photo, but this one is definitely up there. 

       I didn’t get any good photos of her entire outfit, but it’s one of my favorites I’ve put together in a while. It consists of:
• Felicity’s stays from her Beforever undergarments 
• Julie’s bell bottoms from her original meet outfit, backwards and rolled up at the bottom
• The belt from the old AGOT Girl Scout Uniform 
• The boots from Logan’s Performance Outfit 
In case you guys wanted to know where the pieces are from. 😉

      I have a bunch of random photos I want to share, so I may post some more this week, but this is all for today. 

      Um, I’m not really sure how to sign off, but have a great rest of your day and remember to eat your vegetables. 

       Bye! 

Comments

  1. As always stunning photos of the doll and amazingly worded paragraphs! I look forward to every time you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so cute! I just found your blog, and I love it already! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your comment made my day! Also, I LOVE your blog and check it at least once a day for new posts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: