Introducing…

          




       Ok, I have a confession to make. I bought a doll a month before Christmas. I’m crazy, I know, but during Thanksgiving break, I started thinking about her and I ended up spending some of the money I earned from babysitting on this doll. Can you guess who it is?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Drum roll, please! 
*
*
*
*
*


     If you said Truly Me 92, you’re right! I’m trying to focus on collecting all of the historical characters, and I’m not very good at giving the my Truly Mes backstories, but I kept thinking about how she’s going to be retired soon which will make her really rare! I’m actually kind of proud of myself because I’ve already given her a full name, back story, and started her Pinterest board! (I’m JustDolling on Pinterest if you want to give me a follow or check out 92’s board) Her name reveal will be at the end! 

     Here she is in her box. Sooooo cute! 


        And a close up on her face:


       


         She came with the “Friends” book, which I already have. 


      Another close-up. I sure took a lot of pictures!

          Almost completely unboxed…

     
     And with the hairnet off…


      She’s soooooooo cute! Here’s a close-up of her hair:


      Her hair is pitch-black with incredibly vibrant streaks. You can see the blues really well, but she has a surprising amount of teal streaks, too. 



       There’s also a really prominent magenta. It looks hot pink in the picture, but my dollhouse lighting is just weird. 

      Her clothes are kind of low-quality, but they’re still pretty cute. 


       The dress is more blue than I expected. It’s kind of thin, but it looks nice enough. I think it’s really cute! 



       Something about the vest seems off. It’s kind of thinner than I expected, I guess. I still really like it, though! I can foresee this being used in future outfits. 

     The vest also has a fuzzy pink inside, which I couldn’t see on the website! It matches the doll’s hair perfectly!


        I don’t like the shoes. They’re purple plastic that fits pretty loosely on the doll’s feet. The laces are the worst part, though, they’re made from stretch cord. Honestly, the shoes kind of remind me of some off-brand doll shoes that I had for a while that didn’t fit AG doll feet. It’s okay though, I have plenty of other shoes. 


      I think 92 might be my first doll with the new classic mold. I really like it on her! 


       AG’s website says that she has the 25 skin tone, but it’s definitely not the same as any of my other dolls. It may be unique to 92 or the color may have been changed for all dolls. It seems like the holiday collector doll has the same skin color. 


      I attempted to take a closer picture of her skin color, but my lighting makes it look different. The close-up of her face is much more accurate. 
   
     Now, for her name reveal:

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


     
         Meet Estelle Daphne Greene, or “Stella” for short! You guys don’t know how I have my dolls’ stories set up yet, so I won’t reveal too much about her for now—- I’m almost done with my “Meet the Dolls Page” so you’ll get to learn about her then! I haven’t decided if I’m going to give her an introduction photo story yet. The story I have for her in my head has her befriending a character I don’t own yet, so it would likely be a little while before I would be able to roll that out. 

   Anyways, remember to eat your veggies! I’ll be back next week with a new post—- see you then! 







Comments

  1. I’m with you on the shoes! They do remind me of some other brands…that are much less expensive. I can’t wait to hear more about her personality. I bet it’s just as creative and fun as her hair and name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I want her hair! Stunning new doll to add to the family! I can't wait for her to be used it later photography projects!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: