Ivy’s Snowy Vacation (A Photo Shoot)

       

     Hey there! I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving filled with fun. My family decided that instead of having a regular thanksgiving, we would visit the YMCA of the Rockies in Colorado. We had so much fun doing the activities that the YMCA had to offer! I brought Ivy along with me. She got lots of snuggles from my dog on the lonnnngggg car ride. 


         When we arrived, there was just enough snow on the ground to do a photo shoot. It’s kind of hard for me to do outdoor photo shoots in winter at home because it only snows a couple times a year, so I was super excited! 

          Best way to stay motivated while doing a photo shoot: accidentally lock yourself out of the cabin. Fun fact, that actually happened while I was taking these photos.   

        Ivy is so photogenic. :)

        Well, you can kinda see my shadow in this picture, but the lighting was kind of hard to get right so I say it was inevitable, but Ivy is so cute in the picture! I love the way the team USA snowboarding outfit looks on her! 

       I thought the angle and the way Ivy is framed would turn out weird, but I actually really like it! She looks so sweet. 

        Another weird angle, and yet I ADORE it. 

       Okay, this might be my favorite. I don’t usually edit my photos much because I think filters are a bit distracting, but I played around with some and it turned out really cute! I added a light leak that I really like here. 

         This one is also in the running for my favorite. Actually it might just be my favorite… hmm, I can’t decide. I really love the way the colors look! The unedited version had a really pretty saturated sky that I adored, but I think the more muted colors fit the Colorado mountain vibe! I absolutely love it. 

     That’s all the photos I took. I know, my photo shoots are always kinda short, but like to focus on the quality over the quantity. I took more, but they’re the same angles and everything as the ones you’ve seen, so I think that would get boring pretty quick. 

        Anyway, that’s all for now! As always, have a great day, NO- have a great WEEK, and remember to eat your veggies. 

     


Comments

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: