The Ultimate Photo Dump




          Hey guys! Here’s the super long post I promised last week. I’ve gathered all the photos I’ve taken and aren’t on the blog and put them here (with the exception of a few that I don’t have). Some of the earlier photos were taken on my iPad, and the newer ones were mostly on my phone, but pictures taken on my mom’s camera are sprinkled throughout. I hope you guys enjoy these!  


Melody- December 2019

      
Silly Randomness- March 2020



     
Olly Molly- 2020



Summer 2020




Luna- Unknown 


Attempt at a Panoramic Family Photo- July 2021


Kirsten at Golden Hour- July 2021




Kirsten- July 2021


Vintage Treasures- July 2021


Cècile at the Museum- July 2021







 New Adventures- August 2021


A Doll is a Girl’s Best Friend- August 2021



Autumn at Last- October 2021


Best Friends (Molly, Linda, and Susan)- October 2021





Get the Scoop- October 2021



On Top of the World (Err… Log)- November 2021

 
Attempt to Recreate an illustration from Molly Learns a Lesson- November 2022


A Family Photo- December 2021


In Which Molly Looks like an old AG Holiday Catalog- December 2021


Iconic Stairs Family Photo- March 2022


Modeling the Outfits I Made for a Geography Project- April 2022



The Time I Turned Tiana into Cècile- July 2022
(Not really a photo, but too good not to share)
Before

After


Kirsten by the Stream- Either Spring or Summer 2022



         And that’s a wrap! Wow, I did not think I would be able to finish this post on time, BUT I HAVE SUCCEEDED! It’s really cool to see how my photography has gotten better over time. I hope you guys enjoyed this photo dump. I know I did. Tell me in the comments what your favorite photo or photo shoot up here is. It can be because it’s cute, it’s clever, or any other reason! As always, have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

Comments

  1. How could I pick one!? Courtney with her doll is quite clever and the three best friends is very creative, too. It is exciting to see the progression of talent and creativity in all of your shots. I can’t wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree! Her shots are clever and stunning! As an artist myself it's sometimes difficult to accomplish! But she did so well! I do have a fav tho, the museum with the polar bear in the background, they way his fur is ruffled it looks like a belly button! XD BUT, they ALL are so stunning!

      Delete
  2. Omg love your stuff!! You are a magical with a camera.
    Keep up the stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH! That angle in these pics are AMAZING. As an artist this use of angles is not only visually pleasing but also, it takes talent! My fav would have to be the one with the polar bear at the museum! He looks like he's got a belly button... hehe. Keep up the great work it hard putting yourself out there and your creating a positive impact on this site keep creating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: