The Road Less Traveled (a Photoshoot)





       Hello there, lovely readers! Not too long ago, my friend Tea came over to my house. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you’ve heard me bring her up before. She brought her doll, Brook, and we did a photoshoot at what I like to call “the old road.” I’m super happy to announce that she started an AG blog and would love if you guys checked it out, so today I’ll be sharing the photos I took, and she’ll do a post on her blog (link) with the pictures she took! Let’s get into it!



       This photo has me absolutely blown away. It’s so dreamy looking! I’ve been getting more experimental with my editing, and decided to add some extra bokeh. I think it’s nice. I just love this photo so much! 



       Tea and I were obsessed that we were able to get Marie-Grace and Brook to hug! Brook was Tea’s first doll, and Marie-Grace was mine. I think it’s perfect, don’t you? 



       I feel like this photo reminds me of Sydney Paulson’s style. Sydney Paulson is my AG photography idol and, ugh, *dies*. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. 😭



       This is more or less the same shot at a different angle. I like the other one more, but both are just so pretty!



       I think this is my favorite picture in the entire photoshoot. 🫣 Maybe. I’ve changed all my profile pictures on my doll based accounts to this. IT’S JUST SO MAJESTIC AND MARIE-GRACE IS SO PHOTOGENIC! I can’t take it anymore. It’s too pretty! 
       


       AHHHHHH!!! THE FLOWERS. THE BLUR. POOR BROOK, WHO’S BLURED OUT OF THE PHOTO LIKE AN ANONYMOUS WITNESS. THE BOKEH, EVEN THOUGH SOME OF IT IS EDITED IN!!! I’M OBSESSED. I’M MORE THAN OBSESSED. I’M ONLY CAPABLE OF USING CAPS LOCK!! *deep breath* Ok, I will write like a normal person. I just love the depth in this picture so much. I can’t even take it. What did I say about the other picture being my favorite? Lol



       This photo has kind of a different vibe, but I wanted to include it! It’s just so light and glow-y! We took these photos on a road outside of my neighborhood that was abandoned a few years ago. A new road was built just a few yards away, leaving the old one to be reclaimed by nature. There’s a very famous poem about taking “the road less traveled” in life, and those two things are were I got the name for this photoshoot! 



       This photo was so iffy to edit because it was just so much different than the other pictures. But, you can see the road very well in it, so it’s staying. 

       That’s the photoshoot for today! It’s a little short, BUT there’s even more coming soon on Tea’s blog!!!! Make sure to stay tuned! She’s really cool and would appreciate it if you stopped by and told her that her blog is “Swaggy slay. No kids.” Jut trust me with this. 

       ALSO, I have something to tell you guys. In fact, it’s definitely the BIGGEST JustDolling announcement ever. Which, ok, isn’t saying much because I haven’t been blogging very long, but I’m definitely really pumped about it. You, reader, may or may not care about it. I’ll be busy with it this weekend, so I might not have a post on Monday. If I do, it won’t be about the announcement. A post about my announcement will be coming soon! I’m going to leave it unannounced until then. 😉 Unless you really want to know. Then, I ✨guess✨ I can tell you in the comments. Or maybe not. I like to torture my readers with agonizing suspense. (You should know this!)!

       Until then, have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3 

Comments

  1. um YOU are my photography idol because these photos are GORGEOUS! I mean Sydney Paulson is pretty good too...
    i love the dolls' dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, RJ, thanks so much. ❤️ That really means so much to me! I made Marie-Grace’s dress and would really like to do a tutorial for it if I can work out a few things with the pattern!

      Delete
  2. These were sooo good! I can't wait to see what Tea does with her blog! Also, I saw your response to RJ's comment, and I NEED a tutorial for Marie-Grace's dress! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! ❤️ I told Tea I would edit her photos, and I really need to do that. 😂 I’m going to go work on the pattern for Marie-Grace’s dress right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Really gorgeous photos! Calendar worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos! The old road makes an absolutely gorgeous backdrop for the dolls. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE PHOTOS! Is this named after the song "The Road Less Travelled" by Lauren Alaina?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The name of the photoshoot is actually referencing “The Road not Taken” by Robert Frost!

      Delete
  7. Woah, why are those so good!? Also, I love Tea's blog! Its so cute! And...gosh why are you leaving me in suspense!? I thought we we're friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I have years of practice in doll photography! Tea’s blog is awesome! Lol, I can text you about what’s up if you want. ;)

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness! These are all so beautiful and well edited <3 I'm in love!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: