My Top 5 Favorite Historical Outfits


     Hi there! Welcome back to another regularly scheduled post. I thought it might be fun to rank my top 5 favorite historical outfits, so I did! Coincidentally, I own all of these outfits. Just beyond this paragraph is my list, so please enjoy.

 (All images for outfits in my list are screenshots from the AG Wiki except for #1 which came from Pinterest. I made the thumbnail picture and the very last picture, though.)

5. Samantha’s Bicycling Outfit (Beforever) 


    I don’t know what it is about this outfit, but I love it! Those little bloomers, the blouse, the hat! It’s all adorable!! I would totally wear it, but I don’t think bloomers are in right now. ;)

4. Cécile’s Parlor Outfit



    I got this outfit a year ago, and Cécile has been wearing it pretty much ever since. It’s so elegant. It really does look like 1850s fashions that I’ve seen. 

     3. Samantha’s Special Day Dress




     This dress has my name written all over it. I actually do have a dress that I totally bought because it reminded me so much of this outfit. If you can’t tell, I really dig the light colors and florals. 

2. Felicity’s School Outfit 




      I did not expect to love this outfit so much. Sure, it’s really pretty, but I guess for me it was just one of those outfits that I needed to see in real life. I don’t really know what to say except it’s become one of my favorites!

1. Kirsten’s Winter Outfit

    I wanted this outfit SO bad! That cardigan is my weakness. And would you believe that it’s ever cuter in real life? I just can’t. 😭

     That was a surprisingly short post. Well, I hope you all enjoyed it nonetheless! We’re going on vacation in a couple days, so I might get bored and do another post. I make no promises, though. Also, I may or may not have gotten a new doll for Christmas that I can’t wait to introduce! See if you can guess who it is from this picture:



      As always, have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! 


Comments

  1. Cool, to learn about your favorite outfits! ~ Elloraandsejalsworldofdolls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: