Missing AG instruction Manuals? Not anymore!

          So I know this is out of my posting schedule, but I just discovered this on AG’s website and it was too helpful not to share! Have you ever gotten a set secondhand that you weren’t sure how to assemble? Or, has that prevented you from purchasing a something secondhand? Or, is there something you own that you lost the assembly instructions for? Well, you’re in luck thanks to this trick I accidentally stumbled upon! 

         All you need to do is go to AG’s website. 

            
             Scroll down to the very bottom


        Click ‘How can we Help?’ 

      Click ‘Assembly instructions.’ 

       AND BOOM! You have access to scans of every AG instruction manual you can imagine. Even retired stuff! Yeah that’s right! You now have access to the official instructions on how to assemble Kit’s bed and the Adventure Pop-Up Camper! 



       Just for fun, I clicked on the instructions for the RC car because I can never remember how to charge it! 



       BOOM! I’m amazed! 🤯 Hopefully this hack is helpful. Have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

Comments

  1. This is so helpful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! When I discovered it, I was like 🤯

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, I totally had no idea it was there- I was just like “what’s this?” so I clicked on it and then I was amazed!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah! I think this could come in handy sometime!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: