Houston, we have a problem

       Hey guys! You may have noticed some of the photos on my posts have been disappearing. I certainly have! Unfortunately, this is due to the third party app I’ve been using to write my posts, and there’s nothing I can do to get them back. 😣 I’ll replace the photos I can, but some of them I’ve deleted off my phone and I no longer have. Let’s hope they randomly show up on my posts again. 🤞Anywho, I just wanted to make a quick post in case you guys were wondering why photos are missing. And, if you host your blog on Blogger, don’t use the app BlogTouch. That’s what I’ve been using, and this is apparently a problem for everyone using this app. I’ll see you guys soon with a real post, but for now, have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! <3 

Comments

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: