I Really Hate Sand ~ A Photoshoot

Hey guys! Yes, as the title suggests, I hate sand. That was the phrase I kept repeating over and over as I took these photos. And yes, I'm aware that I'm starting to use Toni in way too many photoshoots. Toni is perfection. Try and stop me. >:D


I took this on the boardwalk, and I really wish I had gotten more photos. Unfortunately there were too many people. :( 
Toni is so cute in this outfit. But then again, Toni is cute in everything. 
(Okay, yes, Toni might be one of my favorite dolls at this point.) 


Why does it look like she's about to fall-


Grrr... I don't like these photos. 
(Also, to be fair, I'm writing this in the wee hours of morning, so I should probably be asleep. If I sound crazy, it's probably my sleep deprived deliriousness.) 
The brightness in these photos is honestly a crime. I lowkey couldn't see my camera screen because of how bright it was at the beach. 


We're not going to address how I had to lay in the sand to get these. I will be forever salty about that. Salty like the ocean. I really hate sand. But at least Toni is cute...? 


Ah yes, a random photo of Toni's body. 


It's giving 2000s movie about a girl who likes surfing and also dolphins. 
In seriousness, this photo is darker than the rest of them, and I actually like that a lot better. 


You can't even see the ocean omg... 

I hope this post was... entertaining, in the least? I don't even know anymore. But have a great week and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

 

Comments

  1. Not the 2000s surfing movie 😭
    I think these are actually really good! I like the lighter beachy ambiance. And, obviously, Toni always slays. 💅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR 😭
      Thank you so much! Yess, we love Toni. <3

      Delete
  2. I think the photos turned out cute! Toni is gorgeous as always. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: