Downtown ~ A Photoshoot

Hey guys! Yesterday, I decided to play around with some stuff on my camera, which led to an impromptu photoshoot with over 20 photos! I hope you enjoy!


I love this photo! It's so colorful and it makes me so happy. My mom and I went downtown to take these photos, and we ended up finding some train cars on the edge of the downtown area that were covered in graffiti. I think it gave these photos such a cool and edgy vibe. 


This was the first photo I took. This particular photo was taken in front of a mural rather than train car graffiti. The whole mural is super cool, but I couldn't quite get it in a single photo.


I do feel the need to mention that these train cars have been stationary for a very long time (years?) and are not attached to any actual moving parts of a train, so no lives were put at risk. That being said, I really liked the green color in the corner here. 


Alternatively, I liked the pink on this one. Pink is my favorite color. Gah, Min-Ji is so cute!! I'm fully aware that I need to not take so many photos of her, but I just can't help it. I do wish that there was some white space above her head in this photo, however.


This is another mural in the downtown area. It's actually an older mural that's been restored advertising Coca Cola. There are two Coca Cola murals in my downtown area. You can't see the whole logo, but I still think it's neat. 


I loved this one. That's Slimer, but I was only able to get his mouth in the photo.


Y'all... someone graffitied the Ghostbusters logo onto the train car and I think this is one of my favorite photos just because of that fact. (I've actually never seen Ghostbusters, now that I think about it...) The amount of effort someone must have put into vandalising a train just blows me away.


Another Coca Cola mural photo. And, omg, guys, I need to talk about Min-Ji's t-shirt for a sec. I made it, which I'm totally proud of, but omg I got to listen to Hozier live a while back. It was pretty amazing and I needed Min-Ji to have a Hozier t-shirt because that's just such a Min-Ji thing, you know?



I love how she's propped up against the train in this one. In most of these shots, my mom is holding Min-Ji up, so big shout-out to her! 


This was another one that I loved the colors of. 


I thought this eyeball was super cool, and I love how Min-Ji is posed.


I think this shot is super cool, like she's holding on to the ladder.


I think this might have actually been the first photo I took with the trains. I like it. 


This one has quite a different vibe than the rest, but omg, the reflection!! For some reason, the alleyways in my downtown area are super aesthetic, and I'm obsessed with them.


In hindsight, this one totally looks like she's about to get run over by a train, but I swear those boxcars have not moved in years and will not any time soon.


This one is... cute? I think? I do like how she's standing up against the train.


I'm loving the side profile shot.


THE REFLEXION!!! 


In the background here, you can see the Ice House. The Ice House is this really cool abandoned building on the edge of downtown that has a 50-foot mural on one of its sides. The other sides, however, are covered in graffiti, like what you see here. I really like this photo.


Here's another photo with the eyeball. I think it's super neat. I like this one even more than the other one.


Near the train tracks, there's a locomotive that is specifically there for decoration. I took this one there. 

And that's all! I'm so, so in love with these photos. I hope you guys liked them too. As always, have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! <3 (I just realized this is my 90th post! I'm so close to 100!) 

Comments

  1. These photos are so amazing! I think you should definitely play around with your camera settings more often! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these photos so much!! The ones with the eyeball on the train are my favourites though. I am partial to eyes. Okay, but also, the reflection ones are super cool. I want to go find a puddle and take dolly pictures now!
    -FP88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love eyes as well. I don't know what it is about them!

      Delete
  3. Min-Ji's hair looks so adorable, and I totally love the vibe of the graffiti/murals in the backgrounds! Amazing photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! <3 These all turned out so amazing, I literally can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I can't pick a favorite, either! Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: