A Flea Market Find (Cuz I've Been Gone)

     


    Hey guys! Long time, no post! (Well, not really a terribly long period of time, but I swear I'm not dead.) I had a lot planned for May, and so far I've ended up taking a break on blogging so that I can focus on schoolwork. I've had a lot to do; homework, AP testing, and now finals are this week! Ugh! Luckily, after that it's summer break, and I can post about whatever I want! In the meantime, I had a fun little flea market find that I thought I would quickly share. I literally haven't done a flea market haul in, like, ages. This haul came from the same place that I got Min-Ji. So yeah. Let's do this flea market haul thing (with the bad photos I took in my dad's truck). 



First thing's first is this red AG store shirt! I actually have one from the old Seattle store that I thrifted years ago, but this one was being sold with another shirt that I wanted. This one is from the Dallas store, though. 


This was the other shirt I really wanted- the shirt from the First Day Outfit! I thought it would be a good mix and match piece. I have it on Troy right now, and I think it's super adorable. Also, since this shirt came from the same flea market as Min-Ji, there may be a small chance that it's the exact same shirt Min-Ji originally came in. That's kind of cool to think about. 


This next piece is Emily's cardigan! I only paid $3 for this, which is a huge steal imo. This is another piece I thought would be adorable to mix and match with. 


Eek, I also got Nellie's pajamas. I've wanted these for years! 


And finally, Nellie's coat! This was the most expensive piece, but I think I only paid $30 for this entire lot, so it was totally worth it. 

That's all for today! It was a super short post, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm focusing on school right now. I'll be back next week. I just gotta get through finals! Let me know in the comments what kinds of posts you want to see from me this summer. Until then, have a great week, and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3


Comments

  1. Ooh, all of that is so cute! nice finds!
    good luck with finals and tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those are some fun finds! Glad to see you posting again!

    ~Diamond @ buildabearsfurever.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I love a good haul <3 The AG clothes you got are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some great finds! Nellie's coat is just adorable, what a steal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: