Breakdancing Without Knees ~ A Photoshoot (Another Entry For Dollympics Week 3)

 

    Plot twist- I have another entry for Dollympics Week 3, right at the last minute! It's a very short photoshoot because trust me, it was hard to get Courtney to do breakdance poses! Also, this is my 100th post, which is insane!! Thank you guys for making blogging such a fun hobby for me! I hope you guys enjoy! 


Just a cute little portrait. :) I feel like breakdancing is such a Courtney type of sport, especially for my Courtney. Also, I genuinely forgot how photogenic Courtney is. She's so adorable. 


Another cute portrait! Also, her outfit lowkey slays. I've had a lot of fun using some of the Team USA outfit pieces in these posts! 


This was  an attempt at the splits but I thought this looked slightly cooler than full splits. 


Not really sure what this is, but it works. I will say that I'm a terrible dancer, so I will not question Courtney's dance moves. 


I tried to get her to stand on one foot. Oh well, this is cool too. What this dance move is called is open to interpretation. 


Yesss go Courtney!! This is actually kind of cool looking!


Yeah, so that's all for right now! Like I said, it was short, but I'm happy with the results! Have a great week and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3 









Comments

  1. This is so impressive considering, well, the lack of knees. Her outfit is just perfect! Thanks so much for the SECOND submission! *fangirl squealing and applause*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you, Reesa! Who needs knees anyway? 😉

      Delete
  2. Nailed it! 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I don't know enough about dance to know what dance moves Courtney is doing either, but she definitely looks like she's dancing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was the goal- I'm glad I succeeded lol!

      Delete
  4. These photos are so cute! I love Courtney's outfit. And congrats on 100 posts! That's a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool!! Courtney doesn't look like the lack of knees is stopping her at all!
    (also, I swear I read this sooner, I just didn't actually comment. I don't know why. )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Courtney is unstoppable, knees or not!
      (That's so real. I swear I've read all of your Dollympics posts, I've just yet to comment on them. Same as you, I don't know why.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: