Flora ~ A Photoshoot

 


Hey guys! I was working on a review, but the images were giving me trouble, so I decided to post this for now! This week, I'm doing a photography class, and my photography has already improved in just two days. For a bit of practice with my camera, I took Lea out for a quick photoshoot. (Jk, I actually took, like, 100 photos, but I'm only posting a handful.) Since I'm busy with my class, I'm not 100% sure if I'll get around to posting anything else, but I'm going to try. I am very dedicated to the Dollympics lol. 
This is literally perfection. Also, to add, these photos are without editing, so I'm excited to compare them to my photography from before the class! 
This one definitely turned out a bit blurry because I wasn't holding the camera completely still. I swear I have the shakiest hands...
Y'all, idk what's going on with my formatting right now. If it's all wonky, I apologize. Uploading photos has been giving me trouble, so I've been copying them from a Google Doc... it's a whole process, but it's the quickest one I've found so just... ignore all the weird formatting. ANYWAY! I'm happy with these!! Like I said, they haven't been edited, so this is kind of an experiment. I'm very happy.
This one might also be a tad blurry... I'm not sure. Lea is a doll that I always think is so pretty, but I never use. Coincidentally, she is also into photography and does a photography class in her third book. I'm basically Lea lol.
You can really see every flyaway in her hair, huh? Lol, it is super pretty otherwise.
I realized that Lea has a very noticeable downward gaze. It's always fun to try to work with different dolls' features.
Bro, I could have sworn I wrote something here... Did it get deleted?? This is a very chaotic post, if you can't already tell.
She's extra gorgeous in this photo. <3
Miss Girl is stunninggggggg. (Yes, with 7 g's or however many that is.)
Idk what to say here.
The pink flowers are just *chef's kiss* (And again, Lea is stunning and her hair is really pretty despite the flyaways.)
I'm realizing that I am no longer thinking about whether I want Lila Monetti because Lea has the same Josefina mold and curly hair look that I like on Lila.
Oh this photo is actually kinda wonky... Moving on...
I kinda give up on writing critique lol. I think this photo is slightly out of focus?
I'm currently listening to Imagine Dragons while writing this. There's a random fun fact.
This one is adorable. <3 I'm just realizing that I didn't take any full-body shots...
Close enough to a full-body shot lol.
Ending on a strong suit! Lea looks so studious in this one!

That's all for now! I hope you guys enjoyed this spontaneous post! Hopefully I'll see you guys again this week, but until then, have an amazing week and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

Comments

  1. Aw, she is gorgeous! These photos are really good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to say, I've never been particularly fond of Lea, but she does look really pretty in these photos! The second last one is my favourite :) Actually, wait, no, the last one is really good too.
    -FP88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I'm super happy with how these turned out!

      Delete
  4. These are gorgeous photos! I think that photography class was worth it. I've always wanted to take a photography class...maybe I should do that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: