My thoughts on Kavi Sharma

      Hey guys! Happy GOTY day! To celebrate GOTY 2023’s release, I’m giving my thoughts on her and her collection! Just be warned, I’m really open-minded, so some of my opinions may be unpopular. Don’t throw rotten tomatoes at me, thank you. Without further ado, let’s get started! 

      First of all, we have the doll herself! 

      Kavi is really cute. You guys know I love Marie Grace and her face mold. I actually was thinking about how great the Marie Grace mold would be for a Southeast Asian character like a year ago. Any of you who might end up getting Kavi, be prepared! The Marie Grace mold is so photogenic and perfect for photos. She does have painted eyelashes (which I personally kind of like), but they’re the same pattern as another new Marie Grace mold I may or may not have received for Christmas, and they’re actually not too noticeable. Her meet outfit is just OK. I think I know what they were trying to attempt, but I do like it a lot better than Corrine’s. Kavi comes with her Journal, and another book for her will be releasing later. The journal is kind of like Tenney’s, and it reminds me of books like Diary of a Wimpy Kid or Dork Diaries, which I remember being really popular when I was in AG’s target age range, so it might be really good for less confident readers. 

    Kavi’s Accessories 
    




       What can I say except I love her accessories? The hat and bag are so cute and the good luck elephant is such a nice, personal touch. Plus, it’s about time we get a doll with a planner! 

      Kavi’s Backstage Set




         This is the first big ticket item I’ve ever wanted. It’s so cute and I love every detail. Everything is just 😍. I might have to get it. 

       Kavi’s Backstage Trunk


    I really like her trunk, but it’s a little pricey to me. I mean, it’s probably only a little overpriced, but I could get a lot of secondhand dolls for that price. Actually, that’s a bad idea, don’t let me do that. I could definitely see a lot of people using it to store Kavi’s outfits. (Or just doll outfits in general) I do honestly kind of need that sparkly blazer, though. 

    Kavi’s Performance Outfit 



      I LOVE THIS OUTFIT. I need it. I love the coat and the sequin top, but the flare pants are what sold me. It’s. So. Cute. 

    Kavi’s Songwriting Accessories 


        I’m not really a music person, so these accessories aren’t really up my alley. I’m definitely more of a theatre person. Isn’t interesting how I base my collection so much off what I personally like? Do you guys do that? Anyway, I do love doll laptops, and the color palette in this set is really pretty. My favorite thing, though, is that table! It’s very unique and, well, I can definitely tell that Kavi has a very unique style. 

    Kavi’s Bollywood Dance Outfit

      I know nothing about Bollywood. Absolutely nothing. That being said, I think this outfit is really detailed and elaborate! The color palette is very nice and quite a bit different than the rest of her collection, so I like that it stands out. I think that’s about all I can say without showing how little I know about Bollywood. 

     Kavi’s Pajamas 



       I never love the GOTY pajamas enough to get them. I don’t know why. Some of them are really cute, though. These kind of remind me of Joss’ pjs for some reason. I think the colors and the stars kind of remind me of the “shine bright” saying that Joss’ had. The thing I really love, though, are the slippers. I’m a little sad they don’t make them in girl sizes, but then again, I’m not sure if I could wear them if they did. 

      Kavi’s Dog



       Well, I’m not really sure what to say. I like that the dog comes with a food bowl. I wonder what breed he is? 

       Kavi’s Yoga Outfit


 
     
      The love I have towards this outfit is indescribable. It’s very unlike other outfits they’ve made, but it also has an elephant on it. Why does the elephant make me love the outfit so much more? I will say that the shrug reminds me of the one that Isabelle had, which isn’t a bad thing in any way, it just makes me think of it. 

       Kavi’s Yoga Accessories 


        I kind of don’t care that much about these accessories. Not in a bad way, of course, but they just don’t get me excited. I like that they made a girl-sized journal. It looks really cute. 

         That’s all! I’m not going over the girl stuff because it’s the same as the doll stuff. I actually really like Kavi. This is the first GOTY in a while that’s made me really excited. Do you guys like her? What’s your favorite thing in her collection? Are you planning to get her? Do you think I should get her? What about her backstage set? So many questions XD. As always, have a great day and remember to eat your vegetables. I’ll see you guys again on Monday! 


         Bye!


Comments

  1. I’m with you! I really like Kavi and her collection! The good luck elephant is a great touch and the backstage set is fantastic! The one thing you didn’t touch on…her name! What a great name to match her fun personality. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Do you have any way for me to contact Hailey and Annabelle? I want to let them know that they were nominated. -RJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don’t.

      Delete
  3. WOW! I love the Bollywood outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: