The Doll Christmas Tag

 


    Hiiii! Welcome back to another post! (Idk what I'm doing with this intro...) I was tagged by Brooklyn to do this awesome tag that she created! Thank you so much! Without further ado, I'm just going to start answering questions because I tried to make my intro different today and it honestly sounds kind of awkward. 😅

    Here are the rules:

    Thank the person who nominated you

    Link back to the original post 

    Use the image above

    Tag 1-5 people 

    Have fun! 

    Now onto the questions! 

    When do you usually start decorating your dollhouse for Christmas/winter? 

    Whenever I feel like it! It always depends. I'd say normally after Thanksgiving (to clarify, I'm in the US, so Thanksgiving is in November.), but there have been some years where I haven't decorated at all. This year, my decorations are already up at this point, and they have been for a while! I decorated immediately after Halloween 'cause I'm in the Christmas spirit. 😝 (Some of my friends insist that no one should be allowed to celebrate Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I think they're crazy, guys. I've fully accepted that the Christmas season begins in May when Hobby Lobby starts putting up the Christmas decor. Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me.) 

    Do you like to take pictures of your dolls indoors for the coziness or outdoor photos for the beautiful snow? Or do you do the same amount of both?

    So...... it doesn't snow where I live. 😭 It snows, maybe, an inch once a year most of the time. Since winter just looks dead here, I prefer to stick to indoor photoshoots in winter. 

    Which do you like to watch more, the sizzling fire, or watching the snow fall?

    Like I said, it doesn't snow often where I live, so I love watching the snow fall when it does! 

    Do you have a favourite winter/Christmas photo you have taken?
    

    I don't have a ton of super wintery photos, so I'm going to say this photo of Ivy that I took last year. I think it's insane that this photo was taken only a year ago and my photography has (in my opinion) already improved a lot. Here's the full post if you want to see the entire photoshoot.

    Who do you think, out of your whole doll family likes winter the best?
    
    Probably Olivia Claire or Molly! They're both very festive and love Christmas time. 

    Which do you like more, hot chocolate or apple cider?

    I like both, but I'm going to have to say apple cider! 

    What do you do more of, making snowmen or snow forts?

    Definitely snowmen. I have very fond childhood memories of making snowmen. 😊

    What is your favourite gift you have received for Christmas?

    I'm legally required to say something American Girl. Just kidding, but seriously, all of the American Girl stuff I've been gifted over the years comes to mind. I'm going to have to go with Marie-Grace, because she was my first doll and started this whole obsession! 

    This tag was a ton of fun! I'm going to be tagging:

    Sofia from In a Doll's World
    
    Forest Poodle from Hedgehog Hollow

    Have a great week and remember to eat your veggies! Also, Happy early Thanksgiving to my American friends! Bye! <3



Comments

  1. I loved reading your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *me realizes I haven't commented in forever.* HELLO! Sorry, I haven't commented but i love all your recent posts! I love how you always remind us to eat our veggies ;)!! This sounds like a fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG HI VIOLA! Haha, it's okay! I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed them! Yes, you better eat your veggies! Or else! 😉

      Delete
  3. Oh!! Thank you for tagging me! I am adding to my list of posts to make lol. But - I do have a post coming out tomorrow . . .
    That snowsuit looks awesome on Ivy! Ivy just such a cute doll in general - I'm a sucker for the Jess mold!
    -FP88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! lol take your time with it! I get how long those lists of posts to make can be! Ooh, I can't wait to see it!
      Ivy is literally one of my favorite dolls because she's SO STINKIN' ADORABLE! It's a long story, but I have two of them right now. 🫢 The Jess mold is precious!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: