Gameday ~ A Photoshoot

Hey guys! My family consists of moderately sports people, so the people in my house are Chiefs fans. When the AG X NFL collab came out, I got the Chiefs shirt, and since the Chiefs made it to the Super Bowl, I wanted to use it in a photoshoot. As I'm writing this, the Super Bowl actually starts in about an hour and a half. (This is E 6 hours after writing this: We won!) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy these photos! 

I also recently got Grammarly, so we'll see how this goes... 


✨Headless✨

I'm lowkey very proud of the styling of these outfits. 


I literally JUST used Toni in a photoshoot, but I'm mildly obsessed with her, so I don't care. :P I feel like she's one of my most photogenic dolls. Luna is also somewhat similar to Ivy, who I just used in a photoshoot, but I just felt like using her. 

(Grammarly is starting to tell me everything I'm doing wrong and I feel insecure, help-) 


The girls were standing on this ledge above the drainage ditch at my neighborhood park, AND TONI FELL. IT WAS TRAGIC. 


Ugh, Luna has the bad eyes. That's probably why I haven't photographed her in a while. 


I kind of hate this background. I thought I would like it more, but nope. 😅


Wow, neither of them are looking at the camera here. 


This was an attempt to make them look at each other... I think it kind of failed. Although, Luna is actually LOOKING IN THE DIRECTION I WANT HER TO LOOK, so that's a minor win. 


I still love their outfits. The sweater Toni is wearing came on my white body Kirsten and I JUST realized I had it. 


I kind of don't know what to say except this is the last photo. 


I love how right after Toni fell, my first instinct was to take a picture. For the record, she fell REALLY far. (How far do you think she fell?? It had to be at least 6 feet.) 


But she's okay. :) I think there's a tiny scratch on her cheek, but it probably won't pick up on camera. 

And that's all for now! Grammarly is still yelling at me and it's giving me anxiety, so I'm going to go uninstall it right after this! Have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

 

Comments

  1. The outfits are adorable (but I happen to be a Chiefs fan ;-)! I cringed at the thought of Tony falling. I’m glad she was okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! When Toni fell, I swear everything was in slow motion. 😭

      Delete
  2. These photos are SO so cute! I absolutely loved how you styled their outfits! They’re both so gorgeous and I really want my own Toni now XD Her sweater is incredible! I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just saying, I think everyone needs a Toni! Jly 31 is SEVERELY underrated. The sweater is from an AGOT cheerleading outfit, and I hadn't ever seen it either, but now I'm obsessed???

      Delete
  3. These photos are so good! And the dolls' outfits are super cute <3 My family aren't huge sports people, but we did watch the Superbowl this year and it was so fun! I'll definitely have to watch it next year, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oop that is really far...she looks good though! I mean, in the last photo she looks like when I accidentally have my front camera on when I've just woken up, but other than that, she looks great.
    I really liked the photos in the photoshoot, though! Luna and Toni both looked so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I couldn't believe she didn't end up with a scuff. 😭 Honestly if I had just fallen 6 feet face-first onto concrete, I'd probably look worse than the last photo, so I won't judge. 🤭
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Their outfits are SO CUTE! I'm glad Toni only sustained minor injuries :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still very proud of their outfits. 😅 It was kind of a miracle that Toni was okay because that was definitely a 6-foot fall. 😭

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: