Ethereal Spring ~ A Photoshoot

    Hey guys! It's getting green where I live, and I could not be more excited for warmer weather and fresh scenery! Naturally, I decided to do a photoshoot. Over the weekend were the two most important holidays in existence (International Women's Day and National Barbie Day) and I'm kinda mad I didn't do anything for either of those, but there's always next year. And... I can't think of anything else to say, so enjoy! 


This is easily my favorite photo that I captured. It's so majestic and, well, like the title of this photoshoot suggests, ethereal! 


I finally figured out how to change the f stop on my camera, and I'm so obsessed with the amount of bokeh in these photos! 


I've had McKenna for 2 and a half years (?!) and have never done a photoshoot with her. I found her in a flea market back in 2021, at the same time I got Lea. I knew I wanted Lea because she was nostalgic to me, but I also got McKenna because I didn't want to regret not buying her later. And then after that... I never played with her. I think it would have been around the time of Lila's release, I randomly thought, "Hey! I have McKenna! I totally forgot about her. That's so cool." She's really not a doll that I see in many people's collections, and while she does resemble other dolls, I think she's a neat doll to have. I've been meaning to bond more with her, and this is my first step!  


I'm surprised I don't hate this angle...


I decided for some reason that it would be wise to try to break in my new Doc Martens while taking these photos. I probably walked a mile. In new shoes. I have, like, quarter-sized blisters on both my heels and that's not an exaggeration. 😭 I hope these photos were worth the pain, but honestly... I'm not sure. 


This is my least favorite photo. It's just... yucky. 


This one is slightly off-center, but we're ignoring that, because it's a sweet photo. These were taken kind of at the top of a slope into a drainage ditch in my neighborhood, so the ground was very uneven. And I was falling down the slope at one point. And everything was a mess. But that's how I roll sometimes. 

And that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed this photoshoot! I'm going on spring break soon, and you guys KNOW I'm going to be doing lots of photoshoots. If there are any dolls you want to see more photoshoots of, let me know because I'll be at the beach and I'm not sure who I should take with me. Until then, have an amazing week, and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: