Hanging With the Alligators ~ A Photoshoot

Hey guys! For spring break, my family went to Florida. (No alligators were harmed in the making of this post.) I think we just need to expect that I take pictures all the time, so it goes without saying that I took photos on vacation! I brought Nanea, who I haven't taken many photos of yet, and I am SUPER obsessed with how these photos turned out. I hope you guys enjoy them, too. <3


We're starting off with a great photo! I'm super happy with the leading lines here! It was very, very bright when I was trying to take photos so it took a lot to tone down the brightness, but I'm really happy with the lighting.


Nanea's face mold is so sweet. She really is a staple in my collection. 


I love the framing in this photo so much. 


It kinda looks like she's walking in this one. 


I think this picture is kinda blurry...?


I thought I hated the way she's looking off to the side, but now that I'm looking at the picture again, I think I like it. 


Honestly, I have genuinely run out of commentary for some of these photos lol. I took too many pictures... 


I don't know about you guys, but when I think about Florida, I think about alligators. Alligators are pretty cool. I saw one at the beach just chilling by the sand dunes. (Yeah, I totally wrote that sentence late at night... I don't know anymore.) 


I feel like she's looking at something. What do you guys think she's looking at? Maybe it's an alligator. (Logistically, she was looking towards my bicycle which was parked in a bike rack, but that's no fun.) 


The bokeh here. 😍


Ah, I seriously can't get over how sweet Nanea is! Why is she so precious?? 


I genuinely don't know what to say for this picture, but I like it a lot.


This photo is a vibe.


Wait... Okay, I think the framing here is really bad. Or I'm going crazy. Either of those are possible options. 


I would make another comment on how cute Nanea is, but I think you guys get the point... 


This outfit is so cute. I got it from a flea market about a year ago, but it was an outfit I had wanted for a really long time. I only have one of the shoes, unfortunately, so these sneakers from Joss' collection had to sub. I think it's kind of a vibe.

And that's all for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this photoshoot! I have a few more photos from vacation that I'll likely post later this week, but until then, have a great day and remember to eat your veggies! <3 

Comments

  1. These are gorgeous! She doesn’t look scared enough to be looking at an alligator…I think she’s just enjoying the sweet smells of spring and being classy Nanea. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Nanea is really gorgeous and I love the tropical background for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Nanea is such a gorgeous doll, and the outfit suits her well! Your photography is, as always, perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot! Nanea is stunning. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: