White Body Beauty ~ A Photoshoot


Heyyyy peoples! :) My family and I went to the YMCA of the Rockies in Colorado for winter break, the same place I did this photoshoot over a year ago. I decided to bring the white body Kirsten that I received for Christmas because she is stunning and I'm obsessed with her. 


But first, a quick throw-back to a year ago. I did a mini-photoshoot last year around this time after I first got Kirsten's winter outfit. I shared one of the photos from it in this post. This photoshoot ended up being coincidentally similar to that year-old one. I like to think I've improved a bit since then! 


There was so much snow on the ground, which I am definitely NOT used to at all. 😂 I was able to bury part of my reflector in the snow to get it to stand up, though, which was pretty helpful. The snow was a very good thing, because it gives a certain "Kirsten vibe" that I can't normally get at home. 


I don't love how she's not looking at the camera, but it's cute how she's sitting in the snow. Her limbs aren't actually terribly loose for a 30-something-year old doll, and she was able to stand in the snow on her own, but I think the ones where she's sitting are cuter. 


This is one of my favorite shots from the photoshoot. It's for some reason brighter than all the other photos? 


Another one of my favorites. Basically the same as the one above, but she's looking at the camera and it's not as bright. I'm literally so obsessed with this doll. 


This is one of the photos of her standing up, and I just don't love it. It's one of the slightly better ones, but I feel like the framing is wonky. Otherwise, it's not bad.


And a close-up of her beautiful face. :) I love her so much it's bad. My other Kirsten is 35th anniversary, and I definitely love her, but for a little bit like a year after I got her, I had trouble bonding with her because I liked the faces on Pleasant Company Kirsten dolls better. Now I have a Pleasant Company Kirsten!!!! Her cuteness is unmatched, I can't even express it. Those eyes are STUNNING, but I wish her tinsel hair picked up on camera better. 


I was just about to say that this photo is kind of meh, but I actually think I like it a little bit. Again, her sitting in the snow is super cute. Kirsten's winter outfit is literally the only Kirsten outfit I have (other than her meet outfit), so now I need to buy more Kirsten outfits so I can change her. Like I said in an earlier post, she's mostly a display doll and I already have a nice space on my shelf for her, so I'd like to change her outfit occasionally. As for how the having two Kirstens and two Mollys thing is going to work, the WB dolls won't be characters in photostories like the rest of my dolls are, but you may still see them around occasionally. I have a lot of new plans for photostories in 2024, so get ready. :) 


The framing looks so off here. If I had taken it landscape instead of portrait, I think it would have looked perfect. Oh, and not pictured: how her right arm is dangling out of its socket. I'm really looking forward to restoring this doll, and if you guys would like me to make a post about the process, let me know. :) 


Okay! This one is actually cute! I don't hate it! 


And this one is just okay. 😂


Ahhh and I have to show you guys, Kirsten's knit woolens is one of my favorite AG sets ever because I'm a sucker for cute cardigans. So of course I have a human-sized cardigan that's super similar. I was totally twinning with Kirsten during the photoshoot. (It's actually super warm, too.) 

And with that, I leave you with your usual reminder to eat your veggies! Bye! <3
 

Comments

  1. I love these pictures! The snow does have a distinctly Kirsten vibe, and her eyes are really glowing!
    side note, your hair is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think so, too.
      Ahaha, thank you! I totally neglected to actually put any product in it that day, so it's usually curlier. 😂

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos, and what a GORGEOUS doll!! I also prefer the PC Kirsten faces. Yours is one of the loveliest I've ever seen, I have to say. She's so pretty, and a perfect example of my dream doll!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! There's just something so sweet about PC Kirsten that I love. I'm going to have to agree, I think she's stunning. Definitely my dream doll as well. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: