2024 Dollhouse Tour

     


    Hey guys! About a year ago, I started a series detailing each of the rooms in my dollhouse, which I never finished. I have a six-room dollhouse that has not only changed a lot since I started that series, but that you haven't seen 100% of before! So, I thought it would be fun to do a tour of the full dollhouse! I also had a lot of fun taking creative shots of the rooms lol. 



Starting with the living room. (And my photo is super crooked- just tilt your head. It's fine. It's not that big of a deal. Nope!) This room hasn't really changed since this post. The biggest differences would be that the shelf is gone and my fairy lights randomly disappeared...? I don't know where they went.


And here's just a snapshot of the room without the couch in it. 

Moving on to what used to be the kitchen, this room has changed a lot since the Benefit Sale. 


I got the Day at AG Cafe Set at the MCM Benefit Sale last summer for $80, which prompted me to change this room from a kitchen to a dining area. I know that a portion of this photostory took place in this room. Since then, I've added the neon sign, which is one of my favorite things ever, though it does make the room super pink. To be fair, though, the lighting in my bedroom is pretty awful and the neon light is very bright.


The neon sign says "ooh la la" and I just love it! I got it from Target. <3


The room also has this light fixture that I love as well. It's a locker chandelier that is also from Target.

Next is a room that I literally don't think I've ever shown you guys before??? But I love it too much to take it down. This is, of course, the bathroom! <3


Guys, I am obsessed with the accent wall. Like, for real, that wallpaper is my favorite thing ever. And yes, I just said the same thing about the neon sign in the cafe. 


The mirror is another one of my favorite things in this world. <3 It's a locker decoration from Target. (Mild doll shelf reveal in the background there. If you guys ever want to see my doll displays, that might make a cool post in the future, just an fyi.) The vanity was made out of a cardboard box (the drawer pulls are beads, and one of them fell off...), and the sink is a small bowl. The other accessories on the vanity are all AG.


I have these little signs hanging above the bathtub. They're also from--- you guessed it--- Target. If you can't tell, I really like going to Target. 


The bathtub is a set from AG that I've had for ages. I think it adds such a realistic element to the room. The laundry basket is from Julie's bunny set, but, like, really old and from the Beforever era. 


I've shown off the door I made out of foam board before, but I'm still obsessed with it. The one thing I hate about this room is the toilet, and that's because it's from my old dollhouse and scaled weirdly. I'm not a fan of the purple color, either. 

The next room is one that has also changed significantly. At the time of this post, it was Tenney's room. Now, it's Felicity's room. As some of you might know, I snagged Felicity's bed at the MCM Benefit Sale, so this room has become the permanent spot for it! 


And yes, the bed takes up a ton of space in the room. There's no space for anything else lol. I don't mind much, because having the bed out in the dollhouse is way better than storing it in my closet, which was where it was at for a while when my dollhouse was super messy. Not going to lie, I had to take the bed apart and reassemble it in the room to get it to fit, so I'm not sure I can get it out at this point.


And for reference, here's the door. I think this may be a fire hazard... 

The next room is another room I don't think I've ever shown, at least not in its completion. 


This bedroom belongs to Eden, my lookalike doll. It's nowhere near looking like a mini version of my room, but I tried to make it reminiscent of my own space. I'm a very disorganized person, so I tried to make sure Eden's room is full of clutter. The big pieces of furniture are Nicki and Isabel's computer set, and the bed from my old dollhouse. 


Ack, my shadow got in the way of this photo. As you can see, I have lots of books and small trinkets on the desk, and some storage underneath. And, of course, lots of mini dolls! <3




This shelf, which used to be in the dollhouse living room, is kind of a homage to my own doll displays (there are a lot of doll displays in my room lol.) The miniature Barbie and Bratz stuff were all fun minds. I am currently obsessed with the Mini Bratz blind packs right now because they're the perfect size for my AG dolls. I happen to have more than a few dolls that collect their own dolls, so these are perfect for them. <3 



Apparently I took a lot of shots of Eden's room. You can see some of the trinkets on Eden's desk better in the picture above. The little retainer on her desk makes me so happy because I also wear a retainer.  :) 

Last up is Min-Ji's room, which I've shown on the blog before, but is even more complete now. (And of course, I would get more decorations for her room after taking this picture.) 


I love her room an awful lot. When I first got the dollhouse, I wanted this room to be Kit's attic bedroom, so I left the wood unpainted.


I LOVE everything about this room. The bed is Molly's, which I got at the same time I got Min-Ji. (For those of you who don't know, I got Min-Ji at a flea market.) The rainbow pillow is from an Our Generation set that I got for my birthday a few years ago. The rug from the set is also in this room, but I don't think I took any good pictures of it. The pink thing is a little guy my friend crocheted for me a while back. <3 Its name is Little B (B is short for Barbie lol). The vines are probably another one of my favorite things ever--- they're a Hobby Lobby find. 


Idk what to say here. This is the other wall. I painted the dresser myself. 


On top of the dresser, I have some little decorations like small gemstones. The plant is a magnet from Target, and the bust is from Hobby Lobby. I don't know why I wanted that bust, but I just saw it and had to have it.


Both the fern leaves and the pot are from Target (shocker). 


I think this wall is adorable. The mirror is just a compact mirror I found in my bathroom. The song thing is some Spotify wall decor piece I tried to recreate. The song I chose was Never Gonna Give You Up, if that tells you anything about me. 


Then, I also have a bunch of my own doll photos that I've printed out and put on the wall. The chair is from Rebecca's collection, and the mini Samantha is a mini doll from the 90s that I thrifted. 

And that's my dollhouse! I hope you guys enjoyed the updated tour. I'm really happy with most of the rooms in the house. Have a great week and remember to eat your veggies! Bye! <3

Comments

  1. I love the dollhouse tour! There are so many pieces I’d love for my own human-sized place! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know, right?? The dolls have some cute stuff!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, this is so cool!! It must take up a lot of space, but it's really awesome! I love all the little details in Eden and Min-Ji's rooms. I think you were quite right in needing to have that bust - it's a very cool and unique piece!
    We don't have Target in Canada anymore (we did, but not for very long), but I did get a doll-sized pot (a sauce pan? the round kind with a long handle, whatever they're called) at Value Village yesterday. (Not that my dolls actually have a kitchen, but shh, we're not talking about that!)
    -FP88
    (P.S. Due to pure luck, I'm actually seeing a post the day you posted it! Wooo!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo! I'll comment on your blog next time you post, I promise!! 😭
      Thank you so much! The dollhouse takes up a pretty decent chunk of my room, but I've always had dollhouses, so I don't even know what my room looks like without it. 😭 The little details are for sure my favorite part of putting the rooms together.
      Aw man, I don't think I could survive without Target, but that saucepan (skillet, maybe? I think I've heard that before but I don't know anything about cooking utensils lol) sounds super neat! (Pffft... kitchens are overrated anyway.)

      Delete
    2. (comment on my blog received, thank you so much!!)
      I think that's so awesome that you have an actual dollhouse - I just have corners of my room that have been taken over lol! Curious question - does it have stairs or do the dolls perform daring feats of flying and jumping to move from one floor to another?
      I'll have to come up with a photostory to showcase the saucepan (perhaps it IS a skillet . . . I don't know much either!) to the best of its abilities!
      -FP88

      Delete
    3. I love that! My room is pretty small, so the dollhouse is a good fit since it takes up vertical space. It does not have stairs. If you've seen the Barbie movie, that pretty much sums up how my dolls get from floor to floor XD
      Ooh, yes, I'll be looking forward to that! ;)

      Delete
  3. So fun to see your dollhouse! I love all the rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh I LOVE dollhouse tours! Eden's room was probably my favorite...I love all of the clutter!
    I'm also a Target aficianado...I see so many things in that dollar spot section every time I go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
      Yessss the Target dollar spot is my weakness. I swear it's every single time I go that I see something I need. 😭

      Delete
  5. I love a good house tour! So cute--that neon sign is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super obsessed with the neon sign! (In case that wasn't clear lol)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Concerns, New baking recipes? Let me know here in the comments!

Our Viewers are Loving: